Monday, November 12, 2007

rainbow



Sunday we had a cookout at the house and there was this really cool rainbow in the sky. I tried to take some pictures of it. It was a complete circle and went around the sun. I've never seen one like that....I wonder where the pot of gold is? Or maybe the sun is the pot of gold. Oh, and don't look directly at the picture or you'll go blind!

3 comments:

ezabet said...

cool suz. i have to show kis he likes pictures of the sunn! what did you bbq? are there any traditional picnic foods? did you share with the poor?

medina family said...

no, we ate it all ourselves. usually they cook a big slab of beef, some chicken, and sausages on the grill...Juan Pablo did pork chops too...and they usually make a cheese rice and guacamole and a green salad.

Unknown said...

mpe upi yr;; ,r/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...