Sunday's cookout was a lot of fun and good food! I made macaroni salad....but I don't think they liked it as much as I did. We finally found kool-aid, too! I think I liked it best too....Karla liked it until she spilled it on her pants and we had to hurry up and wash them...you know how kool-aid stains! We ate on these really cool plates made out of wood...especially for cookouts...we found them among the tons of stuff that Juan Pablo's mom has and rarely uses.
4 comments:
the cookout is lovely and it looks like it's warm there. is it? the kids look great (even joaquin with a fever). why don't you think anyone like the macaroni salad as much as you?
Yes, it's warm during the day here. Very nice. I don't think they liked the salad because about half was left over and usually you can't find a scrap of leftovers.
ohh whats that painting in the background that covers the whole wall a fresco? or real life landscape? try making..speckled (deviled) eggs next? or pie like lemon meringue. is it different to bake and cook cause the altitutude?
the painting is a mural done by Don Poly...he has done them all over the house and in the hotels too. He can just look at a picture or design his own. some things are different to cook...I've heard like cakes and stuff...but I haven't had any problems like that yet.
Post a Comment