Friday, August 26, 2011

random thoughts

I love a good storm. Not hurricane size, but lots of rain and a bright lightening show. (As long as no one gets hurt, of course.) I think a slight smile might have even crept across my face as I realized my house shaking the other day was actually an earthquake. To know only God is in control, and I can do nothing about it is humbling and reassuring at the same time.
IMG_5058

Diego and I stepped outside just before the skies opened up last night...for a little digging and investigating.
IMG_5096

Lately, it hasn't been happening as much as I'd like. There's been way to much house cleaning going on around here. And strangely, you just can't tell.
IMG_5071

Would you believe I still don't know how to really work my camera? I'm most definitely not a natural. I've read the manual. I've even read a book about it. I think a class is in order now.
IMG_5101

In other news, potty training is interesting. He loves undies, sometimes. He's never used the potty though. Not once. He just likes to wear them around the house until he pees in them and then wants a new pair. No, he's not ready yet. But he sure looks cute in them!
IMG_5077

Gotta run...here comes the rain...time to get the cardboard boxes out of the yard before they turn to mush.
IMG_5107

Hurry!
IMG_5113

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...