Thursday, August 4, 2011

looking for a new park?

If you want your kids to smile this big, take them to the park at Mary Munford. I think I'd heard it was good, but it wasn't until I read this post that I decided to try it out.
IMG_4123

It has musical instruments.
IMG_4114

A cool little house.
IMG_4119

And tires. Joaquin couldn't decide if he should crawl on it, or through it. A spider inside helped him make up his mind.
IMG_4118

He really was having a great time despite his face. Check out these steps...they wobble back and forth.
IMG_4128

One side is all wood, and the other is metal and plastic. Still fun.
IMG_4150

Do they look alike, or is it just me?
IMG_4143

Joaquin found a nice cooling off spot. Bring your water and have a great time!
IMG_4154

3 comments:

kathy said...

I'm so glad you liked it and tried it.

Http://polwig.com

medina family said...

THanks for the suggestion, Kathy!

Darlene said...

We'll have to try that one! I have to go downtown to get knee injections for three weeks :0(...maybe I'll stop there on my way home with the kiddos~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...