There is always something to clean, a meal to make, dishes to put away, or places to go.
Plus if I pull out the paints, that means the kids will want in on it, too. But somehow, I got away with it...no one asked to paint, and I specifically said, "I'm not doing anything else until I finish this."
I found the idea on Crafty Crow.
Something about the colors of the animals and the design made me have to have it. We had a big piece of cardboard laying around...hers is wood, but cardboard works fine.
The kids play with it some...it's not their favorite toy. But I had fun making it. Obviously, it's not just for marbles...there's even some learning going on here...Can the car fit in this size hole? How many points do you have?
I definitely thank Pinterest for helping me actually DO some of the creative things I find on the web. I can locate them quickly and have a visual list of all the things I'd like to try. Do you use Pinterest? If not, what are you waiting for?
No comments:
Post a Comment