I'm not sure what it is about homeschooling that makes you want to cook everything from scratch. But for breakfast we made popcorn on the stove. It is super easy and I think we'll be doing that from now on. You just put 1 1/2 Tbls of oil and 1/4 cup of kernels in a sauce pan with a lid and turn on the oven to medium.
It's ready in about five minutes or less! And you can add salt or butter or whatever you want!
This is why we were having popcorn for breakfast. Nothing in the fridge.
So we went shopping...is it me, or is Ukrops having a lot of sales these days?
And as I was unloading the groceries, guess who rolled over?!
We went on to do a first piano lesson for Isabela (we are finally using the books I bought in spring), while Joaquin did a puzzle. Then we had some quiet time in our rooms....and Joaquin thought up a fun game to test magnets on things in the house to see what they'd stick to. It was quite a learning day, and totally unplanned. That's how I like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment