Sunday, August 23, 2009

baths and dogs

What could make a kid happier? Joaquin loved his jacuzzi bath at David and Leah Ann's house.


And helping feed the dogs was a great treat for them.


They just love Ava and Shady.


Look at that smile on Isabela's face. We could have done nothing all weekend but play with the dogs, and they would have been happy. It's still not enough to convince me to get one, but I do love to take the kids for a visit.

1 comment:

Lynn Hasty said...

Dear Susan, thank you for visiting my blog. Your children are beautiful. I went back and read about your dad. I'm so sorry for your loss. It sounds like he was a great dad. I lost my dad four years ago and it seems like yesterday sometimes. I'm glad to have found another CM fan.

Lynn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...