Joaquin chose a $10 bear...here he is telling her how to spell his name.
Getting stuffed!
For some reason, he did not want a heart put in the bear. We talked about it later, and I explained that it's not a real heart and just goes inside...Joaquin said, "Next time I'll put one in so he can have a happy heart."
His favorite part was bathing and brushing him. Isabela asked, "Can we go back to build a bear so I can bathe my bear?" I said, "No! I'm not driving 30 minutes so you can pretend to bathe your bear...just turn the hair dryer on at home." She thought that was a good idea.
Isabela was set on a cheerleading outfit and underwear.
Buying it themselves!
We did stop by the fountain on the way out, since it was so hot. Not a good idea though, they were a little tired and kept fighting over the center squirter so we left.
Can you believe he actually colored the whole box? He wouldn't let the bear out until the house was colored.
So here's Festo and Hannah Montana the bear.
4 comments:
Those are adorable, i especially like Hannah Montana, very well done, and i loved the painted house that joaquin did.
I like Pinky too, I'm not going to call her Hannah Montana though because she's a bear, a pretty pink bear! I like Joaquin's plain bear too, very boyish!!!!! Where do they get their money? Isabela's purse was FULL!!!!!!!
We have that cheerleader outfit too! Awesome job on earning their money and sticking with their goal--that's something to be proud of!
So cute!!! My girls have been asking to go there.
How did they earn the $??
Post a Comment