Tuesday, September 13, 2011

photo shoot gone awry

We've been working on redecorating Joaquin and Diego's room.
Joaquin suggested a football theme...now it's headed for baseball...but when he wanted football, I thought it would be cool to get some shots of him tossing the ball around to put on his wall.

Well, you can't see the ball very well, but I love his eyes in this one.
IMG_5656

Our photo shoot didn't last long...whatever Joaquin does, Diego wants to do, too.
IMG_5668

And he can keep up pretty well. The next wide receiver.
IMG_5658

So Diego decides to lay down in the grass.
I thought, 'How sweet. Ewwww. Bugs..' Then I thought, 'Kids used to lay in grass all the time. It's so soft and cool when you touch it.'
IMG_5685

Isabela laid down, also. I really wanted to join them...but I realized.... we don't have any grass. It's all weeds and very pokey.
IMG_5690

He looks like he's thinking the same thing. "This really isn't that fun." Notice the giant mosquito on his face.
IMG_5694

And here's our little comedian. Always on the lookout for a good laugh. Should I put this on the wall?
IMG_5684

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea for decorating a room! I love your pictures. The grass looks like grass in the pictures : ) Not weeds. Laughed about the mosquito. I hope his new room turns out fantastically. Your children are so beautiful!

medina family said...

Life with Kaishon, The black and white pics do hide the fact that it's weeds...but trust me, there's not a piece of grass out there. It does have moss though, and that's very soft.

I hope we can finish their room soon. Kids rooms are so fun to decorate.

Thanks for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...