This contact paper apple I found on pinterest. His favorite part of the activity was when we went outside and picked one leaf from a tree to add to the stem. And here is where I learned it's important to have the craft prepared before you start it with a two year old.
It looks pretty in the window and he is proud to see his work displayed.
We collected apples from the playhouse. He couldn't hang them up yet, but that's something we can practice.
I'm working on making some of those cute sensory bins that are all over the web...we played with these apple toys instead since I can't ever get my act together. Ten Apples up on Top was a good book to read this week. His first Dr. Seuss.
And of course, apple printing....cut both ways. Place your paper on a towel if you try this because the apple is never exactly flat, and it makes the print come out better.
And I'm trying to stick to the Spanish...his vocabulary is growing!
1 comment:
Love the apple projects & yes...it is MUCH easier to do crafts with two year olds when everything is prepared :0). Ha ha!
Post a Comment