Tuesday, May 10, 2011

raw, baby!

This is the boy who refuses all things green.
IMG_1129

And he's eating that broccoli, not just holding it. I think he even got it in his nose.
IMG_1134

He likes it raw. Just like his momma. But for some reason, since the other kids like it cooked, I don't think I've ever let him try it raw.

He'd been asking me for ice pops and I offered him some broccoli I'd been chopping. He turned up his nose and walked away, but immediately came back and took one off the cutting board. He smelled it. Investigated it. Then took a bite. Really I couldn't believe my eyes, so I grabbed the camera to show Juan Pablo as proof.

He ate a whole bowl of it. (And yes, that's a cherry Kool-Aid stain around his mouth.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...