It's amazing how you can be so sick one day and fine the next. The night before last, I woke up with the "throw up" bug. I had a fever, chills, aches. Juan Pablo's famous cure for this is homemade pedialyte.
1 liter of water
8 teaspoons of sugar
1 teaspoon of salt
But, he gave me this saying he had to go to work. I insisted he had to stay home because I couldn't even get out of bed to take care of the kids, but he insisted he had to go.
So it's true, moms can do anything, and I made it through the day. The two older kids watched movies all day, and Diego spent alot of time in his crib, took two naps with me, and played in Isabela's room for awhile.
Now, when JP got home, he had to run out to the grocery store. I suggested he take the kids.
His response: All three?!!
1 comment:
Awwwww...feel better soon :0)!!
Post a Comment