Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Vacation Bible School




Last week the kids and I did VBS at our church. I helped in the arts and crafts room, Isabela was in the Kindergarten class and Joaquin had a wild pre-K class....one of them peed on the moon bounce!! No, not Joaquin! The theme was SonWorld amusement park and on Sunday, they did a big performance for church. No...that's not Jesus standing up front...it's Michael Berkley, the kids' music director...he's super talented in the music dept! Where's Waldo?...I mean Isabela?

4 comments:

robynreid said...

haha! i see isabella. i remember vacation bible school! i don't remember it coming around this early in the summer though... also remember church camp UGH! anyway, love the last few sets of pictures, even though i don't always say anything! looking forward to see your new house. i'll let you know when i might be down in the area visting my mom.

Aunt Maggie said...

let me guess, front and center, ha! that is a giant class, so fun. i remember those days too and will treasure them. think of all the people that never did it, like my hubby......... anyway love the daily pics and hope to be down there soon to see the house

Nancy Welge said...

the only thing i liked about vacation bible school was the daily popsicle. loved the banana ones and love that food lion sells them nowadays!

David E. Reids said...

we did every-and I mean every-VBS within a 10 mile radius of our home. I loved it-not sure how my kids felt about it. But we sure have alot of painted rocks from VBS. Catholics don't paint rocks so I wasn't sure why....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...