Isabela is on her way to Kindergarten! She put on a great show...outside...on one of the hottest days! I thought I might cry at one point, but the heat dried up my tear before it even hit my cheek. Joaquin was quite impressed with Isabela's cap and gown,.....but of course, couldn't let her have all the spotlight. Yes, that is him up on the stage! I knew he would do it at some point (well, come to think of it, he did get up there before the show started, too). Luckily, the show was over and they were posing for class pictures. I chased him back and forth on the stage about three times before I actually got him off of it!
Saturday, June 7, 2008
the graduate!
Isabela is on her way to Kindergarten! She put on a great show...outside...on one of the hottest days! I thought I might cry at one point, but the heat dried up my tear before it even hit my cheek. Joaquin was quite impressed with Isabela's cap and gown,.....but of course, couldn't let her have all the spotlight. Yes, that is him up on the stage! I knew he would do it at some point (well, come to think of it, he did get up there before the show started, too). Luckily, the show was over and they were posing for class pictures. I chased him back and forth on the stage about three times before I actually got him off of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what a cute little graduate! also, belated happy birthday to JP. pictures of house please? when is the housewarming cookout? (maybe when it's not soooo hot!?!)
Post a Comment