Monday, June 23, 2008

rick and bubba!!


Here's a picture of us with our favorite morning radio show people rick and bubba! I started listening to them by chance a few months ago and was cracking up at their stories and comments...plus their accents (way south!). I haven't laughed so hard in my life on my way to preschool!! The kids were telling me to stop laughing! So they have this cool lead-in song that the kids sing all the time...and I heard they were coming to Richmond so I thought it would be fun to go and see them. We made special t-shirts with stuff from the show (like the phone number 1-866-WE-BE-BIG) and the kids wore them to the book signing. They were at a Kroger in Chester and the kids fell asleep on the way there so I sat in the parking lot for awhile. We finally went in and had to wait about 1 and a half hours till it was our turn! The kids did good...I had brought stuff for them to do and grabbed a box of crackers off the shelf for them to eat (yes, I paid for it later!) Rick and Bubba loved the shirts and the kids and it was a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Aunt Maggie said...

Great talking with you last night, thanks for the pics. Yes you look like you are having a blast while the rest of us have to work 5 days a week. (however, some of us do know what a hard job it is to be a mother). Anyway keep the fun coming our way. The kids are really growing up fast.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...