We have been slowly moving to our new house over the past few weeks. Although I think we started sleeping in it the day after we bought it. We finally have everything over there except our bed and the sofa. And all we used was our minivan to do it! The kids are loving the new house. We have painted both of their rooms and the front living room and kitchen and hallway. The kids love being able to play outside and run around in the big room. There is also a secret hiding place under the four stairs where they like to go.
Animal sightings: a luna moth, a frog, a bat (at night), and I finally saw the first deer when I came home late one night...he must have been checking out a chair I had left by the back door.
Along with that go Isabela's bug bites, and two ticks she had on her back last night!
Joaquin got a bloody nose from the tree swing under the fort. So I guess I will need to update my first-aid certification! But I can't wait to have our first cookout and have everyone over!
3 comments:
that sounds fantastic, we have been wondering what and when that was happening. Congratulations and make sure we get pics posted.
yea, i was wondering where you all were after juanpy's birthday. happy belated 30th juan pablo, it's all down hill from now on.
keep those kids covered in off for the tics and fleas, wait a minute, kids don't get fleas. hahahaha
congratulations on the new house, perhaps i'll get to see it some day.
more pics please.
Post a Comment