The other day we made fourth of July decorations...our dining room doubles as a messy craft room which is really great. We painted some of those wooden cutout stars from Michaels in red, white, and blue for our wire tree. Joaquin also decided to turn his paper plate into a decoration! Isabela just loved it as you can see her trying to hug the tree. We are also trying to get together a box to send to Bolivia for their cousin, Daniela's, birthday. She was born on July 4th... a couple weeks after Juan Pablo and I got married....oh! that reminds me our 6th wedding anniversary was June 22nd. We did nothing to celebrate as usual...although I did consider getting us new wedding rings since Juan Pablo lost his about four years ago. I never made it to the store, but I still might do it. So we have the stuff to send to Bolivia, it's just a matter of getting to the post office with it. I don't know why that is always so hard....except I always want to send more than I am sending, so I wait to put more stuff in the box and then I wait so long, I may as well not send it! It's already going to be late, but I definately want to get it in the mail before July 4th!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
July 4th art
The other day we made fourth of July decorations...our dining room doubles as a messy craft room which is really great. We painted some of those wooden cutout stars from Michaels in red, white, and blue for our wire tree. Joaquin also decided to turn his paper plate into a decoration! Isabela just loved it as you can see her trying to hug the tree. We are also trying to get together a box to send to Bolivia for their cousin, Daniela's, birthday. She was born on July 4th... a couple weeks after Juan Pablo and I got married....oh! that reminds me our 6th wedding anniversary was June 22nd. We did nothing to celebrate as usual...although I did consider getting us new wedding rings since Juan Pablo lost his about four years ago. I never made it to the store, but I still might do it. So we have the stuff to send to Bolivia, it's just a matter of getting to the post office with it. I don't know why that is always so hard....except I always want to send more than I am sending, so I wait to put more stuff in the box and then I wait so long, I may as well not send it! It's already going to be late, but I definately want to get it in the mail before July 4th!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love the 4th of july decoration, although the "hug" from isabela looks a little more like a "stranglehold." hahahahahahahahaha.
happy 4th and happy birthday to daniela in bolivia!
get those rings. i can't believe you've been married for 6 years, lew and i just celebrated our 8th anniversary!
love and marriage.
Post a Comment