Saturday, December 1, 2007
traveling with kids
I've been researching what to bring on the plane to entertain two preschoolers by myself. Our flight is on Dec 17 and leaves in the morning and gets there late at night. We're making some Christmas finger puppets and a little stage, some Christmas lacing cards, I spy books and a lift the flap book, we have two new toys (which I'll wrap) and I'll bring tape because I read it's good to have them wrap and rewrap whatever they can and it occupies time well. Plus the old stand-by markers and paper, maybe a notebook and stickers too! And snacks, snacks, and more snacks. Does anyone have any good ideas or recommendations?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i think when you have a moment to document all your little craft ideas with photos and references where they were inspired from and creat a book like that. you have lots of ideas and lots of examples
i'd recommend a little whiskey in their juice boxes! seriously, you should be a pro at this...!
i would recommend the use of the words "no" and "don't". granted i don't have kids, but they always worked on me when i was growing up. have a safe trip and we can't wait to see you all!
Post a Comment