Tuesday, December 18, 2007

we're here!

We finally made it!! The kids did a great job on the plane....I only wanted to throw Joaquin off one time...right before naptime...and then he fell asleep with his angelic face and all was well again. Isabela was a great helper in Miami...we had to pick up our 6 huge suitcases and move them a few miles away...she had to push a cart with 3 huge 50lb. suitcases all by herself!! Joaquin sat on my cart with two...and I had to pull one by hand because it was too big. I couldn't believe no one helped us!
So it is really a relief to be back in the US and see all the beautiful things. I went to DMV this morning and straightened my license out...and then went to Target! And we just ate at Mcd's. We fit right back in!!

2 comments:

Nancy Welge said...

glad to hear you all made it back safe and sound. as for no one helping you, i think one needs to ask for help if they really want it. otherwise, people just go about their own business. although had i been joan q. public and seen cutie isabela struggling with 150 pounds of suitcases, i would have helped her.

i wonder if mcdonalds tasted like it did when one had their first mcdonalds (i remember way back then). anyhoo, let the fun begin. that's our new motto for christmas.

ezabet said...

yeah let the fun begin! call gma suz.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...