Tuesday, December 11, 2007

immigration



So I went to immigration yesterday to pick up my passport and they said it wasn't ready to come back Friday or Monday. Of course we leave on Monday so now I"m going to have to go everyday and pesterize someone until they give it to me. Plus, the president approved the new constitution all by himself so half the country is up in arms (so to speak) and will be protesting this weekend. I'm sure we'll be fine...but it would have been nice to leave before all this started.
We've been spending a lot of time with Juan Pablo's family...the kids' cousins and it has helped pass the time. Saturday I think we will do a gift exchange before we leave. I've been busy packing...trying to fit my life into 5 suitcases again, just in case we decide to stay in the states.
Here's some pics of the kids....with their candy necklaces on...and then one day I came in their room and they had found these workman hats and were busy constructing with their puzzle tools.

3 comments:

Nancy Welge said...

cute pics of the kids. they seem oblivious to their impending "big trip". keep pestering, the squeaky wheel gets the grease apparently in this world. where's the elf?

robynreid said...

don't despair! like nancy said, you'll get greased if you keep bugging them. how does JP's family feel about you all coming back? do they mind or understand that you'd rather be here than there? are they jealous?

medina family said...

the kids are very excited and definitely know we're flying on a plane soon. they remember everyone and everything and we talk everyday "remember this? or when we did that?" JP's family is expecting we'll be back in a few months...I'm packing as if we won't be back. the elf is very busy but I definitely need to put Christ back in Christmas at some point! I asked who's birthday was it...and the kids both thought it was their own!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...