Tuesday, February 14, 2012

V-day, take two

Our morning out lead us to the mall, full of stores that I no longer recognize. I don't think I've actually been inside the mall in a year. We happily followed Diego's wandering trail from ride-on car to ride-on car without a quarter in our pocket.

But yay! to Qdoba for adding a little spark to our date. They have a special today... buy one, get one if you kiss somebody. Kissing in public...wow, I think it's been awhile! :) What a great meal.

I headed home after that with a sleepy Diego and was able to finish all my valentines.
IMG_0693

IMG_0682
And crepe paper up the kids' doors.
IMG_0688
They're gonna love it.

Juan Pablo's valentine has a cute poem I found in Spanish. Some are way too deep for me, but this one was short and sweet.

For a glance, a world,
For a smile, a heaven,
For a kiss, I don't know,
What I'd give for a kiss!

(Gustavo Adolfo Becquer)
IMG_0684

Happy V-Day, times two!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...