hi susan! how are you? it seems like its been a while since you wrote. sorry diego is sick, he sure doesn't look like a baby anymore! ;)
what a cute kid, and how bout that snow tube?????????????? fun.hope he is better soon.
Hi Robyn, Yes, it's been awhile...and I know Diego isn't a baby, but he's THE baby, and he'll tell you that..."I'm the baby!"Hi Maggie...we loved the snow tube!! I was starting to worry we wouldn't get to use it!
This has got to be one of the most adorable pictures EVER!!!!!!!!!
I agree Tara...I think i need to blow it up and put it in his room. Thanks for commenting!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
hi susan! how are you? it seems like its been a while since you wrote. sorry diego is sick, he sure doesn't look like a baby anymore! ;)
what a cute kid, and how bout that snow tube?????????????? fun.
hope he is better soon.
Hi Robyn, Yes, it's been awhile...and I know Diego isn't a baby, but he's THE baby, and he'll tell you that..."I'm the baby!"
Hi Maggie...we loved the snow tube!! I was starting to worry we wouldn't get to use it!
This has got to be one of the most adorable pictures EVER!!!!!!!!!
I agree Tara...I think i need to blow it up and put it in his room. Thanks for commenting!!!
Post a Comment