Monday, November 14, 2011

'tis the season

And the season comes earlier each year. We had our annual tree lighting last weekend, if you can believe that! But mindful of being thankful, it was warmer than it's ever been before.

I definitely need to practice night shooting with my camera...it's so hard to get a good shot! There was another mom right beside me trying to do the same thing...her kids were sitting on the same bench as mine, squirming and not looking, just like mine. I don't know why we always try to get these posed shots...the candid ones are SO much better.
IMG_8037

Having kids makes you do things you would NEVER do if you didn't have them. Like stand in line for an hour for a balloon. I joked as we were the next ones up, "Let's go, I'm tired of waiting." But it was so worth it. Their balloons fit their personalities so well.
IMG_8058

And somehow, I took this shot and loved it. These cheap light up toys sure make the kids smile. (And they keep them quietly mesmerized, too.)
I love this season...I hope it goes by slowly.
IMG_8027

2 comments:

Nancy said...

The family balloon is a great pic of you all and obviously the wait was worth it!

medina family said...

Hi Nancy!! Yes...so worth the wait, but this was the first year i felt like that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...