I know there's a better spot for it than the front door. But somehow it works. It's like it's on it's way out, but it's not on the porch collecting spiders and bugs.
So the other day I was getting ready to add a lunch meat container to it, and I thought, "There must be something I could make out of this."
And there was! It became some kind of a snow globe.
And the snow was Isabela's idea. I couldn't figure out what to use...I'd gotten rid of that fake snow a long time ago because it just kept blowing out of the bag and getting everywhere....and cotton balls were too big. But Isabela said, "What if we grate a bar of soap?" And it turned out perfect! Powdery and it smells good!
2 comments:
That's perfect, how fun. It would make a really cool ornament too :)
very cute!
Post a Comment