Wednesday, November 9, 2011

looks like fall

You should hear me as I drive down the street. The kids are probably sick of me gasping and saying, "Look at those trees!" But really, could they be any more beautiful?

We brought some of the color inside, last night. We printed GIANT leaves we found at Maymont.
IMG_7983

Glitter haunted houses, that look more like sparkling gingerbread houses under a winter snow.
IMG_7981

Hoot owls from toilet paper tubes and cupcake holders.
IMG_7987

And a precious squirrel I found at Goodwill. He's waiting for us to collect some acorns for him. We'll get them soon, but for now he'll have to wait. I keep finding him all over the house anyway...someone keeps moving him.
IMG_7990

And our grateful banner...in Spanish, G-R-A-T-I-T-U-D.
IMG_7998

It makes me thankful just to look at it. (Never mind those wind chimes blocking it...I've moved them.)
IMG_7995

3 comments:

Stacey said...

luv the banner!
thanks for the leaf idea too- we found some really pretty leaves on Brown's Island yesterday and I wasn't sure what to do with them.

medina family said...

Thanks, Stacey. Brown's Island sounds fun!

Darlene said...

All of your pictures are beautiful!!! I love that banner!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...