Sunday, August 15, 2010

splish! splash!

Those two little words spoken send Diego running off to the bath tub every time! He'll cheerfully stand at the edge waiting for me to strip off his clothes so he can climb in. Usually, I'm wrestling him to the ground to get his clothes on or off, but not at bath time.



I'm not one for lots of bath toys, either. Tonight, he just had this little boat, and he likes to fill it up and dump it out...or push it way under and hold it down like a giant octopus attacking a sailing ship.

Diego's not the only one who loves bath time!


She perches on the edge of the tub, sniffing the water, ready to jump in at a moment's notice. She hasn't yet, but I'm just waiting for the day.


Diego just loves her. He thought he'd share a little water with her tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must be really cruel deep down because as I scrolled down, I was so disappointed that the last photo wasn't a chaotic scene of the cat being pulled into the tub. LOL!

(We used to make our cat go swimming in our pool growing up. It's just one of many fond childhood memories that involve being not very nice to the pets. LOL... I swear I'm an animal lover though, and believe me, my pets got their revenge. I have the scars to prove it ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...