I would wait till next summer to sign him up for anything again. He's young, he doesn't need structured lessons yet. Take him to the playground and let him run around, till he's ready to sign up for something and stick to it!
I hope you made sure there was no jumping or tumbling at the tire store. hahahahahahaha! sorry, I couldn't resist.
I agree. I've told him I'm not signing him up for anything else.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I would wait till next summer to sign him up for anything again. He's young, he doesn't need structured lessons yet. Take him to the playground and let him run around, till he's ready to sign up for something and stick to it!
I hope you made sure there was no jumping or tumbling at the tire store. hahahahahahaha! sorry, I couldn't resist.
I agree. I've told him I'm not signing him up for anything else.
Post a Comment