The most creative mom blog I read and love,
Mother Lode, had a link
here to some really cool rocks. I searched and searched for rub on letters...and thought I finally found some, only to get home and find out they were stickers. I guess I can't read. But it turns out they stick great to river rocks (bought not found). I used numbers just to start with. I thought the kids could do phone numbers, or adding, or other games. We played one at dinner where one kid chose a category, like things with whiskers, and the other kid flipped over a rock to see how many things in that category they had to name. It was fun for tonight at least.

Diego had other ideas, however,....

...like taking them for a ride in his jeep. He is now banned from the rocks, though, after discovering how well they bang on everything from floors to windows.
1 comment:
awesome!!!
i really want to do a set with the lowercase alphabet - you're motivating me to get on that!
Post a Comment