Tuesday, September 2, 2008

last day before school



We decided to play putt-putt for our labor day fun. Here is JP teaching Isabela how to hold the putter. Looks like he should have shown Joaquin instead! Despite Joaquin's great grip, he managed to get a hole in one...and was sooo close many times! It was quite amazing. It was pretty hot out there, and there was a family in front of us, and one behind us...which always puts on the pressure to hurry up. But it was Juan Pablo, not the kids, who had the melt down....half way through he said "let's just go home"...because of squabbling kids and he couldn't concentrate on his putt....they started crying, and I managed to calm him down and remind him that it was about them having fun, not him. They ended up having the best time and talked about it all day. We played arcade games and did the go-karts too. I was driving very cautiously...and everyone passed us...but as I pointed out to Juan Pablo...the last shall be first...Joaquin and I were the first to pull into the gate...haha!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...