Sunday, September 14, 2008

first practice!


The kids had their first soccer practice! They had a lot of fun wearing their uniforms and feeling like professionals!

At one point, one kid asked, "Are we going to get to kick the ball any?"


Joaquin loved running down field to kick it in the goal. The actual game, however, was a different story. It was HOT, and there were other kids trying to get the same ball...at least at practice they each got their own ball to kick around. He sat out most of the game, but he said he will try more at the next game. Isabela took a little break to fix the goal...helper that she is.

She was a fast runner too...I think that's a Beckham move she's attempting. She did great during the game...kept at it despite the heat...but she did get frustrated, saying "They won't let me score a goal". I hope the next game, it will cool off some. I can't imagine running around in those uniforms and knee high socks!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...