Tuesday, September 2, 2008

coming home!



She didn't get off the bus until 4:35 pm!! It's supposed to come around 4:00pm but I guess with the first day and everything, it was late. Joaquin played with rocks and went in to get some chalk so we could trace him on the pavement. I started to worry a little around 4:20pm, but on orientation day, the principal had told us NOT to ...she said, "Have we ever lost a kid? NO...Have we ever misplaced a kid? YES"... She told us not to leave the house because the kids would eventually arrive, so we just waited patiently. When the bus arrived, Isabela crossed the street all by herself! She was so excited about her big day..and sat and told me all about it...which made me so happy! But I'll still miss her tomorrow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...