I wanted to post some pictures of the park I'm always talking about. The kids absolutely love it but it scares me to death...the slides are like two stories tall and the suspension bridge over the lake has huge gaps and you could easily fall off every time you cross. (I've never heard that anyone has fallen off, although Joaquin's shoe slipped off when he was running and he picked it up to throw it into the lake!) Last time we went, we did the paddle boats and paddled out to the middle and fed the ducks. They give you 15 minutes in the boat then you better get back or they charge you more. Isabela was steering and I thought we'd never make it! It has been super cold here the last two days and rainy so we haven't been in awhile. We actually don't go as much as I thought we would, but I guess that is because it is so close. We may have Joaquin's birthday party there...bikes! There is a bike path around it and they let you rent little tricycles and bikes! The other day he watched a skateboarding expedition on tv and that is only time I've ever seen him watch tv! He's going to be something!
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
the park
I wanted to post some pictures of the park I'm always talking about. The kids absolutely love it but it scares me to death...the slides are like two stories tall and the suspension bridge over the lake has huge gaps and you could easily fall off every time you cross. (I've never heard that anyone has fallen off, although Joaquin's shoe slipped off when he was running and he picked it up to throw it into the lake!) Last time we went, we did the paddle boats and paddled out to the middle and fed the ducks. They give you 15 minutes in the boat then you better get back or they charge you more. Isabela was steering and I thought we'd never make it! It has been super cold here the last two days and rainy so we haven't been in awhile. We actually don't go as much as I thought we would, but I guess that is because it is so close. We may have Joaquin's birthday party there...bikes! There is a bike path around it and they let you rent little tricycles and bikes! The other day he watched a skateboarding expedition on tv and that is only time I've ever seen him watch tv! He's going to be something!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hi suzy it looks beautiful there at the park. yeah lots of fun..have you tried the slide yet? GO for it! come on at least once.
Post a Comment