Great answers!!! Nancy gave it away right away, but I'll definitely have to try the David E Reid response! Joaquin thought that was funny too! This is the light post where we put our trash out...those are our pizza boxes! I've never seen those two dogs there before, but there is always someone snooping through the trash! Most of the time the wild dogs are traveling by themselves...but sometimes you see packs of like 5. They don't bother you at all and just keep right on troting by like they have important business. You can tell the strays from the house dogs...the house dogs don't know how to cross the street and the others just dodge right in and out of the cars. They are everywhere too! I think Bolivia has the most wild dogs of any country in South America, but don't quote me on that!
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
answer-what in the world!
Great answers!!! Nancy gave it away right away, but I'll definitely have to try the David E Reid response! Joaquin thought that was funny too! This is the light post where we put our trash out...those are our pizza boxes! I've never seen those two dogs there before, but there is always someone snooping through the trash! Most of the time the wild dogs are traveling by themselves...but sometimes you see packs of like 5. They don't bother you at all and just keep right on troting by like they have important business. You can tell the strays from the house dogs...the house dogs don't know how to cross the street and the others just dodge right in and out of the cars. They are everywhere too! I think Bolivia has the most wild dogs of any country in South America, but don't quote me on that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment