Friday, July 13, 2007
movies again!
We had another adventure at the movies this morning. I wanted to take Isabela to see Ratatouille and they have an early show at 1015am. Little did I know that Harry Potter was starting today. We got to the movies and it was a madhouse, I thought, "why do all these people want to see Ratatouille?" So I asked some girls in line what movie this was for and they told me Harry Potter. There were police, and here the police really manhandle the people...there was a lady who butted in line and they pushed her out of the line and made her go to the back!! So we got in fine and peacefully, there wasn´t many in our line...they showed a thousand commercials before it started...and then less than halfway through it, Isabela wanted to go. But that was interesting, they pull down metal doors to cover the entrance outside to the movies while the movies are going on, I guess so people don´t sneak in...so we had to step out of this tiny door which was fun. Maybe we should have seen Shrek 3!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Susan, I really enjoy reading your Medina adventures. I think Margaret has signed me up so i can coment on your blog, we will see if this works. DId you get the package of mail i sent to you. I have more now.
woohoo, grandma's in the house!
Post a Comment