I like to call these next two: "Where's Diego?"
I know, I know. We have a lot of leaves. At one point, Joaquin declared, "There's more leaves in our yard than people in the world."
I think the size of the final pile from the front and back yards was about 20 feet wide, 50 feet long, and 3 feet high.
Isabela said her hands felt smooth after pushing that blower for 30 minutes...more like numb from vibrations, I'd say.
See that little pile of ashes to the right of the fire...that's all that was left of those poor leaves in the end.
And Diego learned a good lesson: don't drop your marshmallow on the dirt. Oh, and guess what! Today, our yard looks like it hasn't been raked all fall. I don't know if it will be as much fun the second time around.
2 comments:
Only the medina family! Izzy hair is so long!
Yes! Isabella's hair is sooooo long. She loves to go to the hair salon, but then tells them just a trim, so I don't take her too often.
Post a Comment