Monday, November 5, 2012

pink or blue?

We brought back something else besides souvenirs this summer...there's a baby in there!
And now it's time to place your bets.

Today we find out what we're adding to this picture...shall it be a boy or a girl?
me and the kids

I'll let you know if we get ten guesses in the comments! So...will it be pink or blue?

first baby bump

11 comments:

Kate said...

Piiiiiiiiink!

Nancy said...

I hope it's PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

Nancy said...

I hope it's PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

Aunt Maggie said...

I hope it is pink also.

Stacey said...

I vote GIRL!

David E. Reids said...

a puppy! No I am going with girl

David E. Reids said...

a puppy! No-I am going with girl. Mainly for your sanity.

Darlene said...

Pink~!~! Please tell us :0)

Nancy said...

Twins? One of each?

Nancy said...

Kittens? I think this is #10 comment!

Nancy said...

And the answer is . . . ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...