YAY!!!!!!!!!! How exciting!!What a cute way to tell the kiddos!I can't wait to meet her :0)
you are too clever suzie q. congrats and i am so happy for you.
Woohoo!!!!! Nancita has a nice ring to it!
Thanks, everyone! Actually, I copied that little balloon idea from someone else....the pics were really for you all....the kids already knew!
Congrat's! I am so excited for you!!!! 2 of each now- how perfect!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!! How exciting!!
What a cute way to tell the kiddos!
I can't wait to meet her :0)
you are too clever suzie q. congrats and i am so happy for you.
Woohoo!!!!! Nancita has a nice ring to it!
Thanks, everyone! Actually, I copied that little balloon idea from someone else....the pics were really for you all....the kids already knew!
Congrat's! I am so excited for you!!!! 2 of each now- how perfect!
Post a Comment