Saturday, June 16, 2012

aloha

School is officially over.  Whew!

That was a busy week of partying.

Full of ice cream floats....

IMG_3401

...arm wrestling....

IMG_3381

.....and the limbo.

IMG_3413

Diego was a little over it by the second party.  He found a ruler and played air swords by himself.  I guess he lost.  (He loves to flop on the ground and play dead.)
IMG_3411

Joaquin just loved his teacher this year.  She was soft spoken and calm...quite the opposite of me, but everything I aspire to be.

IMG_3391

We turned to pinterest for our teacher gift this year.  Suncatchers made from melting plastic beads in the oven.   (If you try this, be forewarned, I'm sure toxic fumes are emitted when this plastic heats up....evidence: stinky smell and small headache.  Be sure to turn on fans and open all windows and doors and whatever else you can!)

IMG_3420

IMG_3424

Together, Joaquin and I made a set of notecards with the oh so cute hedgehog and an apple.

IMG_3431

Those sunglasses say it all....aloha school, aloha beach.

IMG_3404

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Isabella looks so pretty in these pictures. She's turning into such a young lady. Hope you guys have a great start to summer break!

medina family said...

THanks so much, Stacey!! I agree, Isabela looks different in these pictures...so grown up.

Aunt Maggie said...

I agree, when i was scrolling down and the great pic of her, her Grandma Barbara flashed in front of my eyes.

medina family said...

That's funny Maggie, because I was just telling JP she looked exactly like her grandma Beatriz in Bolivia. I'm glad you see my mom in her. Sometimes, in the morning, she smells like my mom did.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...