So I was on the verge of throwing it away when Isabela said she wanted to try it on. What a great idea! I'm sure it hasn't even been used since that day long ago.
She was so excited and surprised that she could actually fit in it. ( I know I wouldn't!) She even suggested she could wear it when she got married one day.
I always thought the long sleeves and high neck weren't me, and I'd love to have heard my mom's story about picking out her wedding dress. Maybe one of you aunts know it?
So for now, we're holding on to the dress. Sentimentally, it's a tangible piece of the grandma Isabela never knew, but it's also a great piece to add to the dress up collection.
(I had fun playing with the effects on these shots. I've just recently discovered how to enlarge my photos on the blog pretty easily using Flickr and am very excited about that.)
2 comments:
How sweet. Definitely hang on to it! She may just want to wear it one day :0).
BTW...love that pic at the river...it hope you win!!
Very sweet
Post a Comment