
This is my first time entering I heart faces. I'm not really expecting to win, but hoping to learn more about photography so I can take better pictures.
Many of you remember this photo from our day at the river....Daddy was explaining that the rocks could be slippery and woosh! his feet flew up and I happened to catch the shot...Isabela's face was priceless!
12 comments:
That's a great capture! It's not often you can be at the right place at the right time like that! :-)
Very nice! You were really able to capture the moment. I especially love the expressions on all of their faces.
I LOVE it!!!! OUCH!!! The look of pain on dad's face & the look of surprise on the kids face... that's a quick capturing of a moment there! :)
what a great capture! OUCH
Oh my! Great photo opportunity but I can feel daddy's pain! This is perfect for the slice of life theme. Thats a memory you won't forget :)
This is a great photo! Everything is perfect about it. Great job. How was his bum after that fall? lol
Ouch! I bet you were all laughing...except for daddy of course, LOL! Love her face too...so funny! Great capture!
I love it...I'm sure it hurt then but now you probably can't look at it without laughing!
Thanks for all your comments!! I was worried that he might have broken something trying to catch himself, but he was fine...just a big bruise to show for it later.
I forgot to mention I had the one-year old sitting on my hip in a sling when I was taking pictures...I'm very lucky to have gotten any good shots!!
love love love it. ouch for daddy but what a great capture :) welcome to I Heart Faces Challenges :)
haha that looks like it hurts. right place, right time.
WHOOPS!! THose rocks ARE really slippery, huh? Hope he didn't get too big of a bruise on his bum!! Great moment to have the camera in your hand!!!
Post a Comment