Her new pets are some chickens, a rooster, and a turkey. This is Turkey Lurkey, and he is beautiful...
...and thankfully, he will NOT be eaten.
Diego, my outdoorsman.
He is quite a lover of nature...I did keep imagining him wandering off through the woods, though, and getting lost.
Maggie took us to look for deer tracks, but we didn't have any luck.
She's got some great yard decorations...including this weather vane...
...and a nice door for a fairy or nome.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE her porch. Actually, my own is quite similar, but hers has a beautiful wooden ceiling and feels much more solid than mine.
The chickens finally got brave enough to come out of their pen...I think they thought the kids would chase them. (So did I.) They have great names, too....Henny Penny, Chicken Little...I can't remember them all...Maggie help me out.
But when we got too close, they took off following the rooster in a little line. It was very cute.
Love pics holding hands!
Diego had a little problem with this tree...

...it was making faces at him.
And here we are saying good bye just before heading home....laughing all the way!! Thanks for a great time Maggie!!
4 comments:
Looks like you all had a great time! The chickens are henny penny, chicken little, reba, and the rest. hahahahahahaha.
Looks like a whimsical place. I love the nome door, so cute. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving
Turkey Lurkey, Cocky Locky, Henny Penny, Reba, Lucy, Chipotle and hot wings, love them all, had a great time, i will be down soon to see you (this weekend is no good now) and maybe i will bring Nick.
Hi Nancy,
We'd love to be able to that with you, too!
Thanks, Kathy! Whimsical is a great word for it.
Hey Mags...love those chicken names...I think Chipotle is my favorite though. I know someone who'd be especially thrilled to see Nick! Bring him! See you soon.
Post a Comment