It's the second time I've seen this video now...and it gives me joyful goosebumps each time.
I think my one wish in life right now is to be an unsuspecting witness of a flash mob.
I loved how a blogger I've just discovered compared this beautiful choir to the heavenly host speaking out to the shepherds proclaiming the birth of Jesus.
From the Bible:
And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,
Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men. Luke 2:13-14
Ann Kroeker, mentioned above, has some wonderful posts on Advent you can read here and here.
But for OUR family, today, we slacked on Advent. I don't have candles for our wreath that sits upon our table, so I've yet to light it. Our daily reading was forgotten today. And although it was replaced with family time and crafts, after reading these posts, I'm tempted to wake the kids up, light a match, and break out the devotionals. But advent is about waiting, so I won't do that.
I'll wait with anticipation and renewed excitement for tomorrow and the rest of this special season to share with the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment