Wednesday, December 1, 2010

advent tree

There are so many amazing advent trees out there. When I saw this one, I knew I had to make it with my box of 1000 popsicle sticks.


It got tedious though. Isabela helped me make all these tiny paper boxes and as I type right now, Juan Pablo is folding some more.


We might have 25 by the 25th! Maybe we could add a box each day instead of opening one.

3 comments:

kathy said...

Cute. I bet the kids love it... what did you put in the boxes?

medina family said...

Hi Kathy,
Right now...there's nothing in them. But I think I will put a clue in each one to find something...either a little treat, or a coupon to do something fun, like drink hot chocolate on the porch, or go look at lights.

Stacey said...

i love that! we're going to make an advent wreath...better late than never. once we get that done, i'll share on my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...