This is a black rat snack. I asked the guy if he ever bit him and he said those kind of snakes are pretty gentle. So I asked, "What would make her bite you?" He replied, "Well, if I were whacking her in the head... that might make her mad."
Didn't the sign say don't climb on the rocks?
Everyone got to touch the turtle...and then get a squirt of hand sanitizer. Whoever invented that stuff must be making a fortune. You can't do anything these days without squirting that stuff on your hands. The lady asked if Diego wanted to touch the turtle. He was sitting right with all the big kids, and of course, I said yes. He stood up on the chair, touched the turtle's foot, and immediately stuck his fingers in his mouth before I could squirt his hand. He's fine.
The friendly goats...
...if that fence were any wider, we might have had a little problem.
It was a gorgeous day for Maymont. A quick trip...they were only there for two hours which included a picnic lunch...minus the thirty minutes they were late...turns out Joaquin got a bloody nose just as they got on the bus and it held the whole thing up. I hope he won't be known now as "the boy who got the bloody nose on the field trip!"
No comments:
Post a Comment