Wednesday, December 16, 2009

a christmas story

Let me start by saying we have been doing soooo good about not eating out. Only once in about a month and a half...and I've lost 5 lbs! Not even exercising! But last night, we were out of food in the house and it was too late to go to the store shopping on an empty stomach...so we picked up Domino's Pizza (large is 5.99!) and ate it while driving around looking at Christmas lights. Very fun, until Joaquin had to go to the bathroom...of course!
Shortly after we got home, Daddy walked in the door! A great surprise to us! So we had decided to watch A Christmas Story. I know I shouldn't say this during this season, but I'd never seen it...bits and pieces...but never the whole thing. And, of course, no one else in the family had ever seen it before, either. When it started, I wasn't sure it would be that good...a little slow in the beginning...but we all LOVED it and ended up laughing so hard. My favorite part was when the boy stops himself on the slide down from Santa, when he finally remembered what he wanted...and then the Santa says "You'll shoot your eye out, kid" and pushes him down the slide with his foot. So if you've seen it, what is your favorite part?


Here's a pic of the kids watching the movie...Diego just loves to do this to Joaquin.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...