Monday, October 8, 2007

more dancing!






More pictures of course! But I couldn't resist. The first is of the kids anxiously awaiting for the start of the parade. There are more of the huge procession...be sure to check out the sights along the sides of the street...vendors, etc. If you click on a picture, you can enlarge it to see better. The last one is the three girls huddled around a tourist's digital camera to see the shot. I love that one of the three cholitas!

2 comments:

Nancy Welge said...

definitely good pictures!!!!! the one of the little gals looking at the digital pic looks like it should be in a travel book from bolivia!

David E. Reids said...

I sent this to a person I work with that organizes a Bolivian dance team here. Looks just like the photos she has shown me of her team. Love and misses...Lee Ann Pringle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...