Isabela and I had a special night, just the two of us, and couple of weeks ago.
Disney on Ice. We were reluctant at first because neither one of us likes princesses that much, but the show was much more than that. I glanced over at her a couple of times, and she seemed enthralled.
Enjoy the pictures and some quotes from Walt Disney himself!
"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." walt disney
"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." walt disney
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." walt disney
"I would rather entertain and hope that people learned something than educate people and hope they were entertained." walt disney
"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." walt disney
"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." walt disney
"When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do." walt disney
Here's to young minds full of curiosity, and the patience to nurture it. -me
6 comments:
wow lucky you two........what a great show, anything live is so much better than not live. she is looking more like you every day. see you soon.
That's sweet that you got some time one-on-one with your girl. Love the quotes!
Have to admit, I laughed at the photo of the fish with legs though LOL :)
I'm glad you think she looks like me, Maggie! Sometimes I don't see it!
Hi, Tracy! I wonder what it means that I didn't even think twice about a fish with legs?? I loved the quotes, too....I never knew he said so many until I looked it up!
What a special night for you two! I'm sure she'll always remember it :0)
Just discovered your post for creating Diary of a Wimpy Kid costume. Thank you for your instructions! Here goes.......
Post a Comment