Friday, March 16, 2012

sensory bins

IMG_1190
Sensory bins are all the rage these days. They're all over pinterest. And I have to say I love them.

The hardest part of making one is remembering to buy the bags of beans on your weekly trip to the grocery store.

But I'm not sure when these bins became such a must have for the preschool crowd. I know I never played in one growing up. And I think I remember one in a class, ONCE, for ONE of my older kids.

Times have changed. I've made three of these for Diego so far. One was kernels of popcorn with farm animals for September, one was shredded paper with all things red and purple for February, and now lentils with gold coins and green stuff for March.

I'm not sure about Diego, but Isabela and I have had fun playing in it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...