Saturday, January 15, 2011

up, up and away

We only packed four large suitcases and three small carry-ons for our three week trip. Of course, it has been warmer than we thought it would be here, so we haven't used most of the clothes that we packed.


We waited in the airport for several hours for our flight.


I had brought lots of things for the kids to do, but most of it I didn't need. I had forgotten about the novelty of seeing the planes take off and land...


Diego spent most of his time glued to this window.


In flight, it was a little harder to entertain him, although since it was overnight, he did sleep. Luckily, there was a little girl in the seat in front of him who didn't mind his antics. And the nice woman behind me commented on how well the children did during the flight. That always makes it better.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...