Well, Diego wanted nothing to do with those showers...he screamed bloody murder if I put him in there. So I got an idea...one bright red tub later...and he was splish splashing like usual!
Saturday, January 29, 2011
a hot shower
These are what most of the shower heads look like here. All those wires help heat the water before it comes out. The faster it comes out, the colder the water. So my first day there, I was taking a shower....I did notice it seemed to be getting a little hot, but I do love a hot shower. Then all of a sudden...it exploded!! And fiery sparks came raining down on me. I screamed and leaped out of the shower....JP said I had burned it....it had gotten too hot.

Well, Diego wanted nothing to do with those showers...he screamed bloody murder if I put him in there. So I got an idea...one bright red tub later...and he was splish splashing like usual!
Well, Diego wanted nothing to do with those showers...he screamed bloody murder if I put him in there. So I got an idea...one bright red tub later...and he was splish splashing like usual!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOVED seeing all the pcitures from your trip!! it looks like so much fun. the bubbles were a riot and actually, so was the showerhead too!
I want a hot shower like that... I miss hot showers... they do not get so hot here in Virginia, no reason for steamy heaters
Post a Comment